Monday, January 14, 2008

Soulja boy is an elaborate practical joke.

I am convinced, for the sake of my own sanity and faith in humanity if nothing else, that Soulja Boy Tell 'Em is an elaborate, long-running, practical joke. I imagine the conversation went something like this:
Soulja Boy: "Hey, I bet you a dollar I can make 'superman that ho' an acceptable thing to say."
Arab: "Bullshit. I mean, come on, that's completely ridiculous. That dollar is mine!"
And then they went to the recording studio. Soulja Boy won that dollar.

Apparently Arab didn't learn his lesson, because there's a new one out. The conversation probably happened this way:
Soulja Boy: "Hey, I bet you two dollars I can make people think that "yahhh, trick, yahhh' is totally ok to use in everyday conversation."
Arab: "There's no way people are that stupid. I'll take that bet."
Arab just doesn't learn. Or, maybe, he's the mastermind of the joke, and is quietly encouraging his colleague to greater and greater heights, until the joke is finally discovered. That's my theory , anyway.

No comments: